Four men and a woman have each been charged with burglary following a break-in at business premises in Uppingham Road, Leicester.
It happened in the early hours of yesterday morning (Thursday 10 January). The five people are:
- Roger Burke, 53, of Humberstone Gate, Leicester
- Luke Kennedy, 37, of Blairmore Road, Leicester
- Daniel Porter, 35, of Eddystone Road, Leicester
- Charlene Redmond, 33, of Humberstone Gate, Leicester
- Abdul Tejan, 38, of Armadale Green, Leicester
Abdul Tejan was granted conditional bail to appear at Leicester Magistrates’ Court on 22 February. The four other people have been remanded in custody.
Source:: Leicestershire Police News